Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fruit Biscuits from Karachi Bakery Hyderabad


I happened to cherish Fruit Biscuits from Karachi Bakery brought by my son from his recent trip to Hyderabad. I would like to tell you they were really soft and had that fruity flavor with small chunks of fruit cherry which I remember I used to relish in tutty fruiti ice cream in my childhood. If you do manage to go to Hyderabad I would recommend you to go to Karachi Bakery and try some of its fresh bakery products. Check out the visit of Karachi Bakery for more information.

3 comments:

  1. hii..can you pls let us kno the recipe of these biscuits if u have..
    thx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you will find the Recipe

    http://zaiqa.net/?p=4827

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new
    stuff you post."

    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation

    ReplyDelete